Abingdon District Darts League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

voting at meetings

2 posters

Go down

voting at meetings Empty voting at meetings

Post  H CANNON Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:49 am

Sorry to read about you thinking of jacking it all in Sarah, its your first year on the committee yes you will make mistakes but you can put them right i was one of the people that voted for you to go on the committee at the last AGM i thought you had a strong will and would make a good go of being on the committee. Sarah you can't please all the people all the time but you can this time? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

H CANNON

Back to top Go down

voting at meetings Empty Re: voting at meetings

Post  TweetTwoo Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:39 am

Thanks Howard,

I think the unknown of what actually happens behind the scenes and not wanting to cause any hassle or rock the boat never kept me quite at the beginning of the season. I thought it would be exciting turned out i was wrong, so i quit and after a chat with Dave retracted it and they gave me the comps to look after and that’s only been the last few months.

I don’t want to quit it’s been kinda nice getting involved now and can see a very good dart season coming our way. I have loads of ideas as do others on the committee it’s just putting them into practice and seeing what people think.

Cash instead of throphies is on the list, Men’s Singles comp split between the leagues, team comp at the one venue, Memorial Trophy men/women mixed knock out comp, Guest presentation person and so on.

Anyway if i get voted back on i am most definately staying vocal, listening and standing up for what i believe in.

TweetTwoo

Back to top Go down

voting at meetings Empty voting at meetinhs

Post  H CANNON Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:07 am

Sarah when you have been on the committee for a while you will learn to duck it will all come in time Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce

H CANNON

Back to top Go down

voting at meetings Empty Re: voting at meetings

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down