Abingdon District Darts League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H Cannon money matters

2 posters

Go down

H Cannon money matters Empty H Cannon money matters

Post  H CANNON Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:23 am

May i just say that i have heard a rumour that i want to go back on the committee this is not true all i would like to see is the people who are on the committee run it right and fair.
What i did say was that i would never see the Abingdon Dart League fold up if i could do anything to help it.

And the reason why i came off the committee was i felt that i could not work with someone that said( i quote i take your word for it, and in the next breath is on the phone asking what you have said.

And may i just put the record strait on the money that i received from the darts league when i was the secretary.Phone bill £50 broadband £156 secretary honoraium £200.
I phoned 20 people landlords dart captains to see what they thought about me claiming my broadband, out of the 20/18 said i should one said i should get half that was Rolland from the keys the other said no i should not get anything this was matthew from the tap.

Not my sky tv as i have been told that a lot of people are saying, i hope that this clears up a few thing ?

And the P-C that i am using i paid for i hope this puts every persons mind at rest

H CANNON

Back to top Go down

H Cannon money matters Empty Re: H Cannon money matters

Post  Mystery Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Claiming that much for internet was an absolute joke. Are you suggesting that if you were not league secretary then your house would not have had internet? Do you really feel that its right for the league to subsidise the entire internet bill when it most likely had other uses other than just league related issues.

Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post  H CANNON Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Mystery wrote:Claiming that much for internet was an absolute joke. Are you suggesting that if you were not league secretary then your house would not have had internet? Do you really feel that its right for the league to subsidise the entire internet bill when it most likely had other uses other than just league related issues.

Yes i do and so did 18 out of 20 people

H CANNON

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystery Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Ok then

Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down