Abingdon District Darts League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DARTS ABINGDON

4 posters

Go down

DARTS ABINGDON Empty DARTS ABINGDON

Post  whirlwind180 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:29 am

i was stood next to greg last night and he mentioned about playing comps at the oracle .i agree with what he said but he seems to be missing the point it is not just about playing comps at the oracle as he seems to think it is about spreading the comps fairley .he seems to think howard is behind everything that is why he mentioned the oracle.it is about all the pubs in the league and there are several pubs who would like to make the sort of money that they made last night .the midget is big enough the black swan is big enough and there are several other pubs which would make it possible if asked.why do the league favour the brewery tap he is making a small fortune and has done since i can remember.i paid 4 pounds for a pint of guiness last night a lot of people were moaning about the prices so i see he is really trying to help the league .even though he made a fortune last night he could not drop his prices for the darts players this is pure greed.this needs to change as it has gone on too long.i would imagine that he should give some really good prizes this year as the darts league have made him a lot of money over the last few years.oh yes and just to say that i try to be fair i thought the comps went well last night well done.

whirlwind180

Back to top Go down

DARTS ABINGDON Empty Re: DARTS ABINGDON

Post  Mystery Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:44 am

I quite agree. It was a good night. Keep up the good work committee. It cant be easy to keep everyone happy but I think you're doing a fine job.

Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg L Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:45 am

i strongly agree about spreading the comps around all the pubs as you say and we do try our best what you have to remember is that as we get down to semi finals it tends to be only one or two players from a team that is why we try and keep them in town to cut down the traveling i was making a point last night about the Oracle because someone had mentioned that there had not been any there this season and as for thinking that Howard is behind the oracle i am sorry you have it all wrong in fact i had quite a long conversation with Howard about different things.
As i have said before i never hold a grudge i am a strong believer that if you have some thing to say just say it we are not school kids anymore so should be able to voice an opinion and no grudge held we all want one thing and that is to play darts . oh and thank you for your email today i will process it asap

Greg L Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  171 out Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:53 pm

Greg L Thomas wrote:i strongly agree about spreading the comps around all the pubs as you say and we do try our best what you have to remember is that as we get down to semi finals it tends to be only one or two players from a team that is why we try and keep them in town to cut down the traveling i was making a point last night about the Oracle because someone had mentioned that there had not been any there this season and as for thinking that Howard is behind the oracle i am sorry you have it all wrong in fact i had quite a long conversation with Howard about different things.
As i have said before i never hold a grudge i am a strong believer that if you have some thing to say just say it we are not school kids anymore so should be able to voice an opinion and no grudge held we all want one thing and that is to play darts . oh and thank you for your email today i will process it asap

Its a pity you don't ( practise what you preach ) then Greg isn't it, thats what the lads from the Oracle did voice their opinions at the meetings and it got them banned did it not, as you said Greg we are not school kids anymore so why did you & the rest of the committee act as if you were!!!

171 out

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystery Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Give the committee a break already. You have a go when they dont respond to your comments on here and when they do there responses arent good enough. They're trying to be reasonable. If you're not happy then stand for committee position at the AGM and I can tell you now you won't be getting my vote. Now pass the fucking cheese, whatever that fucking means.

Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post  171 out Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:09 am

Mystery wrote:Give the committee a break already. You have a go when they dont respond to your comments on here and when they do there responses arent good enough. They're trying to be reasonable. If you're not happy then stand for committee position at the AGM and I can tell you now you won't be getting my vote. Now pass the fucking cheese, whatever that fucking means.

How do you know that im not going to stand for a position on the committee, oh and Mystery if you are Paul Campbell you were asked to stand down from the committee, by the committee because you were not doing your job properly. And all this bad language tut!!! tut!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad now pass the cheese arse wipe?

171 out

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystery Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:01 am

I dont know that you're not going to stand for the committee but if you were going to I wouldnt expect you to be whinging so much about how the present committee need to change the way they run things. And just for everyones knowledge. Im not Paul Campbell. Wouldnt want anyone approaching him and making any sorts of threats.

Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down