Abingdon District Darts League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

darts abingdon

2 posters

Go down

darts abingdon Empty darts abingdon

Post  whirlwind180 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:58 am

a message to mysery cant you read the rest of the message no comments on that then .i must warn the commitee that a lot of comments were passed last night .not by me but other people wanted to know if certain members of the commitee were accepting back handers from the brewery tap and this is why all the money making nights are held there.i must make sure you understand that it was not me but i thought you should know .oh yes if you are paul cambell mystery why are you commenting as the commitee had to get rid of you bacause you were a perfect example of doing the job wrong. from what i have heard it has improved since you left so how bad and unfair was it then

whirlwind180

Back to top Go down

darts abingdon Empty Re: darts abingdon

Post  Mystery Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Think I just got bored of the same old stuff so I just left you to it. Nice to hear the committee finally got some praise though. Although it seems to be short lived

Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystery Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Also, Id like to think Id always run the league as fair as I possibly could. If people werent happy with that then I guess Id have to be voted off.

Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down