Abingdon District Darts League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abingdon dartsi would like to point out

5 posters

Go down

abingdon dartsi would like to point out Empty abingdon dartsi would like to point out

Post  whirlwind180 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 am

i would like too point out that the chairman said that clubs would not be allowed in the league first of all he said he had an email from green king then he changed it to a phone call from green king this is not true as we have been in touch with green king and they know nothing about it they are quite happy with theclubs being in the league this makes us wonder if it is a personal thing and why. abingdon utd have been in the league for a long time and other clubs.this was witnessed by several people what will happen when weatherspoons opens cant wait will they be allowed in the league i wonder maybe this will bring other pubs into line

whirlwind180

Back to top Go down

abingdon dartsi would like to point out Empty Re: abingdon dartsi would like to point out

Post  TweetTwoo Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:58 am

If you would like to address your objections via the correct channels (email/letter) to the committee/league secretary they can be circulated and then brought forward at the AGM. This way it can go to a vote and be decided on accordingly.

I would like to add that there’s no plotting or vindictiveness to my knowledge going on and would not be a part of or agree to something I was not happy with or thought was unfair.

TweetTwoo

Back to top Go down

abingdon dartsi would like to point out Empty vindictiveness

Post  171 out Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:05 am

TweetTwoo wrote:If you would like to address your objections via the correct channels (email/letter) to the committee/league secretary they can be circulated and then brought forward at the AGM. This way it can go to a vote and be decided on accordingly.

I would like to add that there’s no plotting or vindictiveness to my knowledge going on and would not be a part of or agree to something I was not happy with or thought was unfair.

So there is no vindictiveness in the committee that you know of, what rubbish that is . what about the three lades from the oracle they got banned from the league first, then they put in an appeal & it was changed to that they could not play in any competitions.Just for trying to keep the committee to abide by the rules,i have seen the letters that the committee sent them.How can it be detrimental to the league to try and keep the committee to the rules, what has happened to freedom of speech .Sorry i said committee i should of said the chairman & vice chairman but there again there had to be a vote on it ? I remember part of what was in the letter( two years of disruption cannot go unnoticed and we need to implement some form of punishment. And it also said the committee had been elected in by the dart teams and work on their behalf now that is rubbish. So TWEETWOO lets see what other people think .

171 out

Back to top Go down

abingdon dartsi would like to point out Empty Re: abingdon dartsi would like to point out

Post  H CANNON Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 am

171 out wrote:
TweetTwoo wrote:If you would like to address your objections via the correct channels (email/letter) to the committee/league secretary they can be circulated and then brought forward at the AGM. This way it can go to a vote and be decided on accordingly.

So there is no vindictiveness in the committee that you know of, what rubbish that is . what about the three lades from the oracle they got banned from the league first, then they put in an appeal & it was changed to that they could not play in any competitions.Just for trying to keep the committee to abide by the rules,i have seen the letters that the committee sent them.How can it be detrimental to the league to try and keep the committee to the rules, what has happened to freedom of speech .Sorry i said committee i should of said the chairman & vice chairman but there again there had to be a vote on it ? I remember part of what was in the letter( two years of disruption cannot go unnoticed and we need to implement some form of punishment. And it also said the committee had been elected in by the dart teams and work on their behalf now that is rubbish. So TWEETWOO lets see what other people think .
171out i would just like to thank you for saying what you have its a pity othere people have'nt voiced their opinoin.

H CANNON

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystery Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:51 am

I wonder if Whirlwind, 171 Out and obviously HCannon are all from the Oracle. My guess is Yes.

Mystery

Back to top Go down

abingdon dartsi would like to point out Empty ABINGDON DARTS

Post  whirlwind180 Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 am

i play for the prince of wales you idiot

whirlwind180

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down