Abingdon District Darts League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DARTS ABINGDON

4 posters

Go down

DARTS ABINGDON Empty DARTS ABINGDON

Post  whirlwind180 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:33 am

i think u should change the name of the league to the brewery tap league i see u are going to fill his pub up again with 32 players is someone getting a back hander this will stop believe me i havent been on line for a long time appart from recently but what the commitee are doing is totally wrong i think we as players need to do something there were never any problems when dave ran the league he ran it fairly with comps in different pubs what has the tap ever done for the league that they get all this extra income

whirlwind180

Back to top Go down

DARTS ABINGDON Empty Darts Abingdon

Post  H CANNON Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:07 am

Well whirlwind180 i think your right and the comps should be shared around hope i dont get banned again for my comment

H CANNON

Back to top Go down

DARTS ABINGDON Empty Re: DARTS ABINGDON

Post  Soulman Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:45 am

Surely its only fair to circulate the competitions round the different boozers. After all there are quite a few with more than one dartboard. 32 blokes on the sauce, plus pals, adds up and the extra turnover would help some of the less busy pubs.

Soulman

Back to top Go down

DARTS ABINGDON Empty Darts Abingdon

Post  171 out Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:47 am

you get my vote whirlwind180 the competitions should be shared around & not just held at one pub.As the committee competition secretary has said (I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL TEAMS ENTERING THE COMPETITIONS GET THEIR FAIR SHARE OF HOSTING THEM.) I would like to add that there`s no plotting or vindictiveness to my knowledge going on & i quote i would not be a part of or agree to something i was not happy with or thought was unfair.Well committee competition secretary are you happy with this ? As the competition secretary
you most have put the Dave Headford comp in the TAP

171 out

Back to top Go down

DARTS ABINGDON Empty Re: DARTS ABINGDON

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down