Abingdon District Darts League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DARTS ABINGDON

4 posters

Go down

DARTS ABINGDON Empty DARTS ABINGDON

Post  whirlwind180 Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:05 am

the league has now gone on for ten months this is totally wrong this is down to the commitee why cant they sort this out it is a joke leagues are to big .top league should be 8 teams playing best of five also teams should be invited from further afield to make the league more competitive

whirlwind180

Back to top Go down

DARTS ABINGDON Empty Darts Abingdon

Post  171 out Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:52 am

Yes whirlwind 180 you are right the mens singles should be the best of five legs instead of three?
I see in the new rules that the committee want to bring into force that the neale trophy is played by (6) players instead of (7) this is the way forward .
Or instead of it beeing a team game make it (6) singles and if it is a draw then play a team game
In the Oxford league they play a 7 aside game that is 7 single games.

171 out

Back to top Go down

DARTS ABINGDON Empty Reply to 171 out

Post  H CANNON Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:17 am

171 out wrote:Yes whirlwind 180 you are right the mens singles should be the best of five legs instead of three?
I see in the new rules that the committee want to bring into force that the neale trophy is played by (6) players instead of (7) this is the way forward .
Or instead of it beeing a team game make it (6) singles and if it is a draw then play a team game
In the Oxford league they play a 7 aside game that is 7 single games.

I put this playing format to the committee in 2010 play 5 games & not 3 in the singles , the feed back the chairman said he got from the landlords was that the games would go on to long. I bet the landlords dont think this now as they want to keep the darts players in the pubs for longer

H CANNON

Back to top Go down

DARTS ABINGDON Empty Re: DARTS ABINGDON

Post  Mystery Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:47 am

You can always join the oxford league

Mystery

Back to top Go down

DARTS ABINGDON Empty DARTS ABINGDON

Post  whirlwind180 Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:00 am

oxford league is on a tuesday idiot mind you that is run properly

whirlwind180

Back to top Go down