Abingdon District Darts League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abingdon & district darts league

3 posters

Go down

Abingdon & district darts league Empty Abingdon & district darts league

Post  171 out Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:56 am

As a darts player i think( whirlwind 180) has hit the nail on the head with all his question,s . He is saying what a lot of us think & are scared to say just in case the committee ban us from the competitions like they did to those three lads from the Oracle.

1 Why does the committee want to change the name of the Abingdon & district darts league what is the Reason behind this ?

2 Voting at an AGM or secretaries meeting shall be on the basis of one vote per team , if you fail to attend your vote goes in favour of the committee (what a load of rubbish that is )if you let this new rule come into force its like Whirlwind 180 said the committee will NEVER LOSE A VOTE.

3 Did the chairman start the rumour about the clubs not being allowed in the league as Whirlwind 180 has said ?

4 Can you please tell me why the draws had allready been done for the singles & pairs when people had got to there venues, when it states the draw to be made at 8,pm on the night.

171 out

Back to top Go down

Abingdon & district darts league Empty Re: Abingdon & district darts league

Post  Mystery Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:34 am

Whys no2 rubbish. Each team should be sending a representative to the meetings in order to vote on such issues. If no one from that team attends then it is obvious that they are happy with the current running of the league and there vote would therefore be placed with the committees motions.

Or maybe people avoid the meetings because they're bored of listening to either Howard or Howards little minions that come in his place.

Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post  H CANNON Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:11 am

confused
Mystery wrote:Whys no2 rubbish. Each team should be sending a representative to the meetings in order to vote on such issues. If no one from that team attends then it is obvious that they are happy with the current running of the league and there vote would therefore be placed with the committees motions.

Or maybe people avoid the meetings because they're bored of listening to either Howard or Howards little minions that come in his place.

Well Mystery people have not had to listen to me at a meeting this year as i was banned from attending , i can't speak for my little minions only my self i will be back next year to voice my opinion if i do not agree with what is said at a meeting . Thats only if i don't get banned for replying to your question, i would have thought that if you don't turn up at a meeting to vote your vote is void , if you don't turn up to vote in the elections who gets your vote nobody its void isnt it? It should be the same at meetings. Nice to see that Mystery has crawled out from under their rock again funny how i have that effect on people . cheers Very Happy affraid

H CANNON

Back to top Go down

Abingdon & district darts league Empty Mystery

Post  171 out Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:39 am

Mystery has said maybe people avoid the meeting because they are bored of listening to Howard or Howard little minions that come in his place. May i just say that if the meetings were run in the correct way this would not happen. First you read out the minutes of the last meeting and get them past as true, that way you don't keep going over the same thing all the time, this do'es not happen at the Abingdon Darts meetings i have been to a lot of meeting and this has never happened. That is why people are getting bored with meetings the committee don't know how to run a meeting properly ? Embarassed Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Lets hope this AGM is run properly(seconds out round one) Cool Laughing Mad

171 out

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down